Solo [Official] Kim Taeyeon 김태연 Artist Thread (2 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I need to start posting in here. :ilovebread:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
She's so pretty. I can't- :pepecry1:





 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Okay, I think I've added enough updates for one night. :welp:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,068
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,654
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male



(Edited to add translation by SonexStella) :nekolove:
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,068
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,654
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,068
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,654
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I missed the announcement earlier.


Now the song is out.

 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread