Solo [Official] Kim Taeyeon 김태연 Artist Thread (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
 
  • Love
Reactions: Siros
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


I gotta tell ya, I was worried (like a lot of us were) when I saw the all-black video but this is the morning after -Taeng posts herself calmly eating ice-cream at 10+am (Korean time). :facepalm:Idek how to feel rn, relief; gorlie did u know how much u put us thru?:sadcat:We're glad ur alright now but pls never put ur fans thru tat again! Like ever, ok?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship


I gotta tell ya, I was worried (like a lot of us were) when I saw the all-black video but this is the morning after -Taeng posts herself calmly eating ice-cream at 10+am (Korean time). :facepalm:Idek how to feel rn, relief; gorlie did u know how much u put us thru?:sadcat:We're glad ur alright now but pls never put ur fans thru tat again! Like ever, ok?
*Sighs in Sone* :facepalm:
At least she's okay.
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
*Sighs in Sone* :facepalm:
At least she's okay.
She's ok rn, but really; ice-cream at 10+am n heavily made-up like she's shooting a mv or sth. Idek.

Look I love her as a fan but she posted the black screen video ard 1am then the concert video/pix ard 3am, I think (Korean time).

Really worrying. N not just me, (also I saw the 3am post first when others alerted me so din't know wat they were talking abt at first, when I did i got worried too.) so happy now after waking up n seeing her ice cream video.

Hope she's alright but still argggh...don't ever do tat again pls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
She's ok rn, but really; ice-cream at 10+am n heavily made-up like she's shooting a mv or sth. Idek.

Look I love her as a fan but she posted the black screen video ard 1am then the concert video/pix ard 3am, I think (Korean time).

Really worrying. N not just me, (also I saw the 3am post first when others alerted me so din't know wat they were talking abt at first, when I did i got worried too.) so happy now after waking up n seeing her ice cream video.

Hope she's alright but still argggh...don't ever do tat again pls.
I've seen a few theories that the black screen was due to some disaster and the "thank you" was to concert goers.
It's just a really bad pairing. And bad timing considering what happened with Hara

I guess Taeyeon isnt Taeyeon if she isn't stressing out Sones at least once a year :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Whilst we never know what is going through Taeyeon's mind :/ I do want to hold onto her promise to us that she wouldn't ever leave us. I'm sure that I read on Twitter as well that she's recently reconfirmed once again her promise to us all.
Sorry, I was kinda away from this thread during past weekend; I saw/read abt Tae's black dp/video at ard 2/3am Saturday (S.E.A. time) so I was little bit worried then.

[if I knew she was in Japan for last signal concert performance, I'm not sure my response wd change:

I just only found the above twitter thread which as BritishLuvie wrote: Tae said in her concert that she will keep her promise to hv good relationship w/SONEs for a long time.

[edit-the thread preview here doesn't contain all the tweets, click to read part where Tae said abt long relationship.]

[i knew she said so just ard/after end 2017, but in the heat of the moment on Saturday 2/3am, I wavered n doubted. Mianhae, Tae.]
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


More tweets abt Taeng Japan concert.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male



To change the topic from the above, here's updates abt Taengoo from other companies.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Not really sure wat this post/gif/caption is abt (or is it by Taeng) but during this dry spell on TY's ig, I'll post anything new tat I can find tat I don't think is a repost.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male





Think this hasn't been posted here before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Taeng traveling somewhere?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Taeng being Taeng.(this maybe my goto caption.)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


I'm not gonna post all Taeng's ig story at once. It's too much for me(in more than one way.) if someone else can post it pls do.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread