Group [OFFICIAL] ☾LOOΠΔ|이달의 소녀☽ Thread (15 Viewers)

FavOriTe LOOΠΔ Solo?


  • Total voters
    61

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I legit can't stop listening to ViViD, not sure why, I knew the song before.

I'm nonstop since yesterday listening to it. :zoomeyes:

​
ViViD is great. This just confirms that you got taste, even more.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I legit can't stop listening to ViViD, not sure why, I knew the song before.

I'm nonstop since yesterday listening to it. :zoomeyes:

​
Its addicting! It got me to stan so quick
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread