Group [OFFICIAL] ☾LOOΠΔ|이달의 소녀☽ Thread (7 Viewers)

FavOriTe LOOΠΔ Solo?


  • Total voters
    61
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
171
Reactions Received
1,329
Location
✮ loonaverse ✮
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Chuu – Heart Attack Idol Radio

This happened a while ago, but just saw the full thing, and omg it's so adorable! Heart Attack's a pretty difficult song to sing live, but she gave it her all and did so well! I love Chuu so much ❤
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I know. And she somehow manages to rock black hair too.
More like a subunit CB, I think.
I love her greyish hair in favorite even more than her signature blonde but this black looks so good ngl.

And yep I'd take an OEC comeback too, although a full group comeback would be preferable.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread