Group [OFFICIAL] ☾LOOΠΔ|이달의 소녀☽ Thread (5 Viewers)

FavOriTe LOOΠΔ Solo?


  • Total voters
    61

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
BBC/Kakao M/whoever is responsible is starting to piss me off again with their shipping delays and understocking albums. I hoped after the debacle of last time, they'd have learnt better. How do you not have more than 20K albums ready to ship on the first week wtf :taeminface:
I've literally never seen this happen to any other group, never mind twice.

I ordered from Ktown one day after the comeback, and it didn't say out of stock back then. But 2 days later, I check and it says expected date of stock Feb 11th :wimwim:
So I check again today to see if it's shipped yet but see this instead.

Capture.JPG


Great job :nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
BBC/Kakao M/whoever is responsible is starting to piss me off again with their shipping delays and understocking albums. I hoped after the debacle of last time, they'd have learnt better. How do you not have more than 20K albums ready to ship on the first week wtf :taeminface:
I've literally never seen this happen to any other group, never mind twice.

I ordered from Ktown one day after the comeback, and it didn't say out of stock back then. But 2 days later, I check and it says expected date of stock Feb 11th :wimwim:
So I check again today to see if it's shipped yet but see this instead.

Capture.JPG


Great job :nayeonisdone:
Not this again :chickill:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Not this again :chickill:
It's been happening and messing with sales figures :nayeonisdone:
Like on day 3, some site shipped 12K albums but the next day there were no stocks anywhere again so they sold like a few hundred. Most people have preordered or are buying now and still waiting for albums to ship.

BBC :chickill:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
BBC/Kakao M/whoever is responsible is starting to piss me off again with their shipping delays and understocking albums. I hoped after the debacle of last time, they'd have learnt better. How do you not have more than 20K albums ready to ship on the first week wtf :taeminface:
I've literally never seen this happen to any other group, never mind twice.

I ordered from Ktown one day after the comeback, and it didn't say out of stock back then. But 2 days later, I check and it says expected date of stock Feb 11th :wimwim:
So I check again today to see if it's shipped yet but see this instead.

Capture.JPG


Great job :nayeonisdone:
yeah.....I got my order in but i'm not sure if it'll arrive when it originally said it would. BBC really should be ordering more albums originally because it is ridiculous that this has happened again
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
LOONA @ Mnet M Countdown
20.02.13





​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
LOONA @ KBS Music bank
20.02.14



​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Translation of Video title:
[Mka MV Making] #Video of this month's _Daeyu Jam_'Make Up 'Girl of the Month' MKA MV Behind '

31mins of Loona! (No Eng Subs, but still enjoyable!)


​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Yeojin didn't attend since this is an 18+ show :yolk:
At one point Park Narae asked Olivia what she'd do if her boyfriend was into roleplay, Olivia passed the mic to Jinsoul saying she's the maknae, and Jinsoul passed it to Vivi saying she'll let an older unnie answer :yolk:
And Vivi pretended not to know the question well since she's a foreigner :haylul:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tbh I just thought that Chuuve just sounds cute for a nickname (and they're two of my faves)



But thanks, let's be friends!
It is a cute name indeed.
And same, chuu has been my ult for a while too. And yves is just an elegant, charismatic stan. :sanapray:
And why not :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread