- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
omg so beautiful
omg so beautiful
ViVI really servedExcuse me...
BITCH LOOK AT MISS VIVIAN!!
![]()
YVES STEP ON ME PLEASE!!
![]()
This could be her era! I'm anticipating her slayage.ViVI really served
OMG! The Visuals are too much to process!OMG GUYS!!
@Orbit ASSEMBLE!
They look so ethereal! Beautiful teasers!OMG GUYS!!
@Orbit ASSEMBLE!
QUEEENSSSOMG GUYS!!
@Orbit ASSEMBLE!
You have only three biases?? I can't relate...All three of them are my biases!![]()
I'm still learning about them. I can only recognize Yves, Choerry, Hyunjin, Heejin, Chuu, Jinsol, and Olivia.You have only three biases?? I can't relate...
![]()
They look like angels!![]()
@Orbit
THE AESTHETIC!
They look gorg! I wish they could post a closer pic, so we can appreciate the visuals even more.They look like angels!
IKR? I wanna see their FACES!!!They look gorg! I wish they could post a closer pic, so we can appreciate the visuals even more.