Group [OFFICIAL] ☾LOOΠΔ|이달의 소녀☽ Thread (4 Viewers)

FavOriTe LOOΠΔ Solo?


  • Total voters
    61

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
OMFG! Y'all look at Olivia. I'm dying...
Edit: Baby wolf took JinSoul's place in the Loonaverse??
Instagram does that for some posts Lel.
Anyways, definitely a connection to JinSoul there.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Instagram does that for some posts Lel.
Anyways, definitely a connection to JinSoul there.
I thought it was just me, that's why I edited the post. Idk what's happening with IG but it sucks.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm probably overthinking but isn't it interesting the way the songs are listed? Those this mean that XX events are actually prior to ++??
#Ughhmymind
#Mybraincellsareworkingtoday
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm probably overthinking but isn't it interesting the way the songs are listed? Those this mean that XX events are actually prior to ++??
#Ughhmymind
#Mybraincellsareworkingtoday
In the reverse order~
Because it is a rewind in the LOONAverse leading upto the girls joining each other, which is why "Hi High" is at the end.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread