Group [OFFICIAL] ☾LOOΠΔ|이달의 소녀☽ Thread (4 Viewers)

FavOriTe LOOΠΔ Solo?


  • Total voters
    61
Joined
2 August 2021
Messages
109
Reactions Received
160
Location
桃源郷
Website
truisuii.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ Elvis ☆

​

Yves. She's like an angel. Or that's what I think of her image.
She's too feminine for my liking, haha, but you've got to admit that she's beautiful.
No, all of the girls are.

:sanapray: :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
2 August 2021
Messages
109
Reactions Received
160
Location
桃源郷
Website
truisuii.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ Elvis ☆
​

I love these bright and catchy sorts of songs.
A certain somebody might tell me that I need to look deeper into the MVs.
Unfortunately, I have low image processing ability due to my ADHD.
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
2 August 2021
Messages
109
Reactions Received
160
Location
桃源郷
Website
truisuii.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ Elvis ☆
​

Okay, my favorite LOONA MV.
I just love this song, Jinsoul (sorry girls), and the overall visuals of the MV.
The lyrics are great, in my opinion, too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
DCF47F7F-7D97-4C3B-9189-A77E9B561F5B.gif

fave title tracks
1. PTT 2. Why not 3. Hi High 4. Butterfly 5. So what
Fave bsides
1. Oh Yes I am 2. U R 3. Dancing on my own 4. Universe 5. Star
Fave solo songs
1. Heart attack 2. ViViD (Acoustic Mix specifically) 3. Eclipse 4. Egoist 5. Kiss later
Biases
Heejin and Yeojin :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread