- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
"Inhumanely impatient"![]()
"Inhumanely impatient"![]()
I mean atleast loona's inactivity is leading to some activity in this threadwe all are craving some new loona material
I mean atleast loona's inactivity is leading to some activity in this thread![]()
Jaden Jeong left BBC."Inhumanely impatient"![]()
same ..."Inhumanely impatient"![]()
Maybe it will be time for me to stan then ... LOLJaden Jeong left BBC.
I'm growing increasingly curious if the quality of the LOONAverse will remain intact, & if there will come a time soon when I have to unstan.
It's deathly unsettling, I tell you.
And you ask me why I'm impatient? Tragic.![]()
Maybe a change in direction will serve you better.Maybe it will be time for me to stan then ... LOL
Apparently he had a lot of stuff already prepared for them so they would be here for some time igJaden Jeong left BBC.
I'm growing increasingly curious if the quality of the LOONAverse will remain intact, & if there will come a time soon when I have to unstan.
It's deathly unsettling, I tell you.
And you ask me why I'm impatient? Tragic.![]()
Wait and see ...Maybe a change in direction will serve you better.
However, in case of LOONA, the concept was the the first & foremost & overarching component that made me stan.
And Jaden had his hands all over the concept.
He was involved in everything to do with LOONA.
What LOONA are today must be credited to him.
As Creative Director, he was an unstoppable creative force.
And now he's gone.![]()
I would like thatHow do you all feel about fancams? As in if they were posted here.
I post fancams in some other threads but not here.
Loona have had some recent performances so would be nice to see whenever they perform right?!
Would give us content!
Forty five albums......hopefully Digipedi & Monotree still keep working with LOONA.Apparently he had a lot of stuff already prepared for them so they would be here for some time ig![]()
He was involved in the entire creative process from the start of the predebut project up till "Butterfly".Wait and see ...
WAIT ?!!! He made solo tracks as well ?
![]()
Any LOONA content would be appreciated.How do you all feel about fancams? As in if they were posted here.
I post fancams in some other threads but not here.
Loona have had some recent performances so would be nice to see whenever they perform right?!
Would give us content!
How could he release some bops like Egoist, Singing in the rain and Heart Attack and at the same time the group songs that are so week :((He was involved in the entire creative process from the start of the predebut project up till "Butterfly".
He wanted to take a more commercial approach for the group's debut, since they were debuting in the mainstream.How could he release some bops like Egoist, Singing in the rain and Heart Attack and at the same time the group songs that are so week :((
I AGREE !!! But I didn't really like Odd Eye Circle ...He wanted to take a more commercial approach for the group's debut, since they were debuting in the mainstream.
The solo tracks were more......esoteric, they were a medium for building LOONA's sound.
And to be honest, I find the predebut content more enjoyable too.
That's strange but not entirely unexpected.I AGREE !!! But I didn't really like Odd Eye Circle ...
Most of their songs, I didn't really liked but I still can listen to them sometimes ...That's strange but not entirely unexpected.
ODD EYE CIRCLE were a means of catering to the international fanbase with their radio-friendly pop sound yet with Jaden's own twist on the genres.
ODD EYE CIRCLE introduced the "dream-pop" genre to the Korean pop mainstream, which I'll always be thankful for. I love dream-pop.
What about ODD EYE CIRCLE did you not like?
Have you listened to the B-sides? Maybe you can find something of your fancy in them.Most of their songs, I didn't really liked but I still can listen to them sometimes ...
And I can't stand KimLip ...