- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
And according to the comments on this episode, the songs are back on spotify. 
For some reason I can’t listen to Loona 1/3 on Spotify. Are they region blocked?
In the latest episode of Loona TV, people are saying all Loona songs are back on Spotify!BBC are changing distributors.
All we have to do is wait.
Perhaps Loona the Ballad as it's nearly Autumn?LoonaTV is back so does that mean a comeback may be near![]()
I do think Loonatheballadcould be next.I think B#RN will happen later or maybe they will do B#RN now and use Loonatheballad for winter or it will be the repackage?Perhaps Loona the Ballad as it's nearly Autumn?
I'm guessing a comeback should be soon though :).
I got eclipseWhich LOONA Solo Track Are You?
Are you more Love Cherry Motion, or perhaps a Kiss Later? An Egoist or maybe a Singing in the Rain? Take my quiz to find out!uquiz.com
Everyday I Love You by ViVi
You are Everyday I Love You by ViVi! You are a very romantic person and often find yourself developing crushes on just about anybody who's nice to you. Blushing is a regular occurrence for you, and you take people's kindness to heart. This shows for others, and occasions are elevated by your presence and people like being around you because your optimism can bring a light to any situation. However, your hopefulness can make you naiive, especially when it comes to trusting others, so you can often find that you've opened your heart too much, and that can leave it scathed.
Poor Hyunjin they abandoned her for a second there 😂LOONA TV Ep#526
Still there for me...Well yyxy is off Spotify again! :(