Group [OFFICIAL] ☾LOOΠΔ|이달의 소녀☽ Thread (5 Viewers)

FavOriTe LOOΠΔ Solo?


  • Total voters
    61
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Btw, are we going to revamp Loona's badges?
It doesn't look like anyone has claimed it yet on the revamp thread. I'll contact the awards team about op-ing the thread. I've done a few before on akp and these are more organized so I don't mind doing it
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It doesn't look like anyone has claimed it yet on the revamp thread. I'll contact the awards team about op-ing the thread. I've done a few before on akp and these are more organized so I don't mind doing it
Good because the new teasers would be perfect for new badges.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@QueenB

I've been given the go ahead for 3 badge threads and I asked when I can post them. The reply was I can do it as soon as tonight. One of the awards team, NASA, is also going to be making their threads tonight or tomorrow :).

Let's get the party started with Loona whenever you have the time!
:pikahappy:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@QueenB

I've been given the go ahead for 3 badge threads and I asked when I can post them. The reply was I can do it as soon as tonight. One of the awards team, NASA, is also going to be making their threads tonight or tomorrow :).

Let's get the party started with Loona whenever you have the time!
:pikahappy:
yeap! They just told me that as well! I might start it tonight since after Wednesday i'm off for the week
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
yeap! They just told me that as well! I might start it tonight since after Wednesday i'm off for the week
Nice timing to be off work then lol.

Can't wait for all these new badges, they are going to look so good :D
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
IMG_20201008_123437.jpg
IMG_20201008_123455.jpg
IMG_20201008_123513.jpg


I see we'll have a hard time voting for new badges...
:nekosweat:
These teasers are stunning and seductive. This overall concept is getting more confusing, but I love it all!

And yes, badges will be so difficult to choose lmao :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
These teasers are stunning and seductive. This overall concept is getting more confusing, but I love it all!

And yes, badges will be so difficult to choose lmao :jisoosmh:
At this point the concept is ending Orbit's lives...
:sakUwu::jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread