Group [Official] ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› MEOVV (๋ฏธ์•ผ์˜ค) Thread ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› - ๐Ÿพ BITE NOW ๐Ÿพ (2 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Ella

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gawon

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Sooin

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Anna

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Narin

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
Member Videos

Ella


"I remember nothing but the destination I was heading to. Which is why I just got here."



Gawon

"If I were to choose between the two, I already know my answer.โ€



Sooin

โ€œI think we are friends.โ€



Anna

"I will pick up the phone at the convenience store tonight."



Narin

"By chance,
I got a cool item from a vending machine
then I found myself in my backyard."



​
These are debut trailers, but those girls act like they're in business since 10 years! :passcodea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread