Solo [Official] NCT Jaehyun ์žฌํ˜„ | Artist Thread ๐Ÿ‘ (2 Viewers)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
๐Ÿ’ŽMulti๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
You need to add Make a Wish to his songs he sung in.
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
๐Ÿ’ŽMulti๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Love
Reactions: milk

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
it looks like this thread hasn't been updated in awhile (life happens, I know), but if you're new to Jaehyun, he had a solo and posted a cover.



 

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
@Xeulgi hi! I figured you wouldnโ€™t want to receive a convo with a stranger. I notice this thread hasnโ€™t been updated in awhile - would you be interested in letting me take it over? If not, I completely understand.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread