Solo Official Park Jihyo Artist Thread (8 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I'm surprised this thread wasn't made long ago. And I'm not blaming the author of this at all. I'm just surprised it took this long to have one.

So, thank you very much, lexus!!!!!!!

She's my co-bias in the group! I know that sounds kind of mean but it is not my intention.
She absolutely destroyed me in the black outfit in the Moonlight Sunrise MV.

Also, I love the fact that in the Instagram video, a staff member said she was beautiful during the photo-shoot break and that made her smile more and laugh which melted me!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread