Group πŸ’‹ [OFFICIAL] Purple Kiss ~Purple on the Top~ Thread πŸ’‹ (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,163
Reactions Received
53,016
Location
RosΓ©'s World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,986
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,163
Reactions Received
53,016
Location
RosΓ©'s World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,986
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
it was their live streaming on weekly idol






​
Oh i thot it was maybe a concert/festival performance which got privated. I was just curious. Thnx for the answer :pepeheart: :pandalove: :kittylove: appreciate ur hard work updating.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kimsguardian
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
πŸ‡°πŸ‡·-πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PWMB
Home Sweet Home. πŸ‘

I love this group so much. I've been a fan since March 15th of last year when they debuted. They are all so freakin' talented!!

So my biases are GoEun and ChaeIn. And..... I think I do have a bias wrecker...... in Dosie.... > gasp ! <

But I love them all !!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread