♡ OFFICIAL RED VELVET BADGE REVAMP THREAD ♡
R U L E S
♡ Badges must be 77 x 77, if they aren't, then please resize them
♡ Official Photos ONLY
♡ Post your Sources
♡ Covered face/side profile photos are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
♡ Must be high quality. If they are not, the awards team/op will make changes as needed
B A D G E S N E E D E D
Group Badge
Irene
Seulgi
Wendy
Joy
Yeri
C U R R E N T B A D G E S
T I M I N G
Suggestion Period: 5/21 - 5/31
Voting Period: 5/31 - 6/7
Voting Period times may be subject to change
PRELIMINARY VOTING
R U L E S
♡ Badges must be 77 x 77, if they aren't, then please resize them
♡ Official Photos ONLY
♡ Post your Sources
♡ Covered face/side profile photos are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
♡ Must be high quality. If they are not, the awards team/op will make changes as needed
B A D G E S N E E D E D
Group Badge
Irene
Seulgi
Wendy
Joy
Yeri
C U R R E N T B A D G E S
T I M I N G
Suggestion Period: 5/21 - 5/31
Voting Period: 5/31 - 6/7
Voting Period times may be subject to change
PRELIMINARY VOTING
Last edited:







