COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group [Official] Red Velvet Thread 레드벨벳 レッドベルベット (5 Viewers)

Who is your bias in Red Velvet?

• Irene

Votes: 25 26.3%
  • Seulgi

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Wendy

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Joy

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • Yeri

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • OT5

Votes: 30 31.6%

• Total voters

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The album is bomb!! As usual the B-Sides are far superiors!

What's your favorites? I can't decide yet....but maybe Butterflies or So Good

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The album is bomb!! As usual the B-Sides are far superiors!

What's your favorites? I can't decide yet

it's hard to decide. RV always provides amazing bops.
btw. do you like the new updated look of the first massages here on this thread?

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
it's hard to decide. RV always provides amazing bops.
btw. do you like the new updated look of the first massages here on this thread?
Wow you’re fast! Amazing job :pepeheart:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Can I make a confession without being judged? Sorry I’m not good for explaining myself in english

I’m an O4 fan. :( I don't want Yeri out and I don’t hate her at all... but she's the only one I don't care for... I know performances aren't where she's the best at. But as I stated before... the music/ the videos/performances are all I really follow for RV. I wanna know them better...

I was thinking recently that they were going on their 5th year, and they are a GG from SM....how much time before their forced hiatus? They are not going anywhere for now I know. It's just that I love their music so much.I do not want to look back on their prime years and regret not having lived all their shinning moments within the fandom as they were happening.

So for Yeri... I really want to change my view on her. I think if I start with her, it would help me break through my O4 status faster...Do you know some youtube video compilations that makes you fall in love with Yeri instantly?

Please:pandasad:

On another note, who else is in love with the raucous voices in Sassy Me !! I LOVE ALL THE ALBUM :llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh:

Last edited:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can I make a confession without being judged? Sorry I’m not good for explaining myself in english

I’m an O4 fan. :( I don't want Yeri out and I don’t hate her at all... but she's the only one I don't care for... I know performances aren't where she's the best at. But as I stated before... the music/ the videos/performances are all I really follow for RV. I wanna know them better...

I was thinking recently that they were going on their 5th year, and they are a GG from SM....how much time before their forced hiatus? They are not going anywhere for now I know. It's just that I love their music so much.I do not want to look back on their prime years and regret not having lived all their shinning moments within the fandom as they were happening.

So for Yeri... I really want to change my view on her. I think if I start with her, it would help me break through my O4 status faster...Do you know some youtube video compilations that makes you fall in love with Yeri instantly?

don't worry too much. I think that it's actually not that hard to be whipped for Yerim :pandalove:
idk if you watched it but seeing the 5 of them interact in Level Up really helps in seing how precious all of them are. That would be a good way to enjoy them even more.
Some Funny videos:

stan Katy our queen from England :D

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
don't worry too much. I think that it's actually not that hard to be whipped for Yerim :pandalove:
idk if you watched it but seeing the 5 of them interact in Level Up really helps in seing how precious all of them are. That would be a good way to enjoy them even more.
Some Funny videos:

stan Katy our queen from England :D
TYSM!!!! :pandalove::pandalove:. I’ll start by watching those videos first.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins

On another note, who else is in love with the raucous voices in Sassy Me !! I LOVE ALL THE ALBUM :llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh:
It's not a bad thing if you prefer other members over Yeri, as long as you don't bash her for nonsense like some OT4 stans. As for a way to like her, I suggest you to watch Level up project, where she really stands out. She's very friendly, funny and spontaneous.

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's not a bad thing if you prefer other members over Yeri, as long as you don't bash her for nonsense like some OT4 stans. As for a way to like her, I suggest you to watch Level up project, where she really stands out. She's very friendly, funny and spontaneous.
No. If I don’t like something, then I don’t, but insulting and putting down someone just ain’t my style. I just couldn't see what she was bringing to an already perfectly fine group. I’ve watched already three of the videos, and I realise how precious her personality is so she's does add something. I will watch the whole level up project show.

And Omggg in Wendy voice**** Stupid non English speaker moment here, I looked it up and OT4 stands for One True Foursome???? Never got it, for me Original 4 sounded better lol.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I haven't gotten the chance to listen to the full RBB album yet, but the title track RBB was really interesting!

I personally feel it was a bit of a let down from what I heard in the Running Man teaser, and I expected a little more I suppose?

There was a lot of English in RBB which was interesting lol!

I think it's definitely a cool song! I need to listen to it more to get used to it lol!
The Music Bank stage was really pretty!

ANYWAYS: Please support Red Velvet!

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
This comeback’s biggest charm lies in its over-the-top camp. K-pop has standardized a level of theatricality that eclipses the American pop scene. It’s not so much a music genre as a multimedia experience that thrives on sensory overload.
One of K-pop’s most ubiquitous features is its drastic changeability. Idol groups are often celebrated when they can pull off an eclectic array of concepts. Versatility was built into Red Velvet’s group formation from the get-go.
I appreciate this article~ Thanks for posting! I hope their Redmare tour goes well :pandalove:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I appreciate this article~ Thanks for posting! I hope their Redmare tour goes well :pandalove:
I hope so too.
I really wish for an european tour next :D I really want to see them too

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

more updates will be made soon :)​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread