Rumor Official Rumors thread (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
HOLY SHITTTTTT
Marketnews...
Not the couple

Saw new info on the possible Dispatch couples (this is quite a new one so I haven't checked)
- solo female artist x idol
- actor couple
- idol couple


other rumored couples:
1994 x 1995 (lead vocals)
1997 x 1995
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Tir and Darkseid

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
SM officially revealed ngg is about to debut.
No new name trademarked... either they don't have a name yet or they will use an already trademarked one
Spry?
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
SM plans:
After SJ's repackage they will wrap up the tour
for BoA's 20th anniversary there will be a comeback
After Taeyeon's concert, there'll be a repackage
SuperM will have a cb after the concerts are finished
Possible WayV album (not certain)
127 and Red Velvet will have Japanese cbs as well
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
So I'm thinking about making a discord server for the tea instead of the thread (or just keep the thread for general things).
I sometimes have a bit more info that I want to share but I don't want to post it here because 1) people can just take my info and use it for their own gain and 2) I get a lot of people who sign up only to dm me for tea.

Let me know
😡 = I don't want
😍 = I want

I'll check in an hour
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So I'm thinking about making a discord server for the tea instead of the thread (or just keep the thread for general things).
I sometimes have a bit more info that I want to share but I don't want to post it here because 1) people can just take my info and use it for their own gain and 2) I get a lot of people who sign up only to dm me for tea.

Let me know
😡 = I don't want
😍 = I want

I'll check in an hour
ME WANT THAT BEL
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread