Rumor Official Rumors thread (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Apparently something appeared in the news... I'm waiting for more info on what the news is...
It's either a confirmation from something I posted already or something minor confirming that I didn't post
(I don't post small tea's that seem unimportant to me)
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Apparently something appeared in the news... I'm waiting for more info on what the news is...
It's either a confirmation from something I posted already or something minor confirming that I didn't post
(I don't post small tea's that seem unimportant to me)
UPDATE: news is SM related
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
:joysip::zoomeyes::joysip:
so you know something that will happen?
I only know it's SM related, for the moment.

I do know that SM has re-trademarked some logo's they trademarked a while ago as well as SMTown &Store on February 8th.
The logo's were trademarked when the mysterious SPRY was trademarked, but they also trademarked SPRAY, ANDY and a resort which can be seen as a school (translated a few of the subscriptions)
I have researched it at the time but the resort has been deleted.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I only know it's SM related, for the moment.

I do know that SM has re-trademarked some logo's they trademarked a while ago as well as SMTown &Store on February 8th.
The logo's were trademarked when the mysterious SPRY was trademarked, but they also trademarked SPRAY, ANDY and a resort which can be seen as a school (translated a few of the subscriptions)
I have researched it at the time but the resort has been deleted.
seems intresting
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and Ahsoka

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Possible f(x) comeback in the making :llama_cheer:
They better be considering that it's their 10th anniversary, SM owes them SOMETHING!
Personally hoped on some proof but
(I'm too lazy to retype it)

Well, it's probably not a fandom name if JYP doesn't normally trademark them. He recently announced that the Japanese girl group would be formed on a show called the Nizi Project so I assume that they're gonna be called Nizi (apparently, it means rainbow in Japanese...). I think Denimalz might be the name of the new Chinese boy group with the older trainees, we know that there definitely is gonna be one because we saw them in the first episode of Stray Kids' survival show although they were never actually spoken about.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, it's probably not a fandom name if JYP doesn't normally trademark them. He recently announced that the Japanese girl group would be formed on a show called the Nizi Project so I assume that they're gonna be called Nizi (apparently, it means rainbow in Japanese...). I think Denimalz might be the name of the new Chinese boy group with the older trainees, we know that there definitely is gonna be one because we saw them in the first episode of Stray Kids' survival show although they were never actually spoken about.
Well everything's possible.
SM usually doesn't trademark sub-units as well but Oh!GG is the only sub-unit trademarked.
(WayV is considered a different group)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread