Rumor Official Rumors thread (3 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yea probably. IF the source is right.
I still think my theory on both trademarks being possible SMNGG names is plausible as well.

Don't forget that SM was super stupid for not trademarking TxT and now BigHit has taken the name.
I think they won't take any risk anymore: that a possible name could be taken by a company who might have heard something
SM wanted to trademark the name TXT???
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
SM wanted to trademark the name TXT???
No they didn't
But they used it for Ten x Taeyong and now BigHit has basically limited them in using it for further use.
They only used it for VLives but it was also used in teasers for BDS so if there's another TaeTen, they can't use it.
It was taken right under their noses.
SM 0 - BigHit 1
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh so source is right
Yeah, they're gonna filming a reality show about it but by the sounds of it, they're finding all of the members through auditions so I don't know what they're gonna do with their Japanese trainees...
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Big possibility (not decided yet) that SMNGG members will participate in SMTown Tokyo
If they do: pre-debut activities and an unofficial sub-unit + activities from mv's etc

FRNZ will not be used as a name for any group in the future of SM
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
NGG will drop *something* in the 2nd half of the year. I think this is their introduction.
There is no official statement given to employees yet but apparently it's the latest topic in the building
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
NGG will drop *something* in the 2nd half of the year. I think this is their introduction.
There is no official statement given to employees yet but apparently it's the latest topic in the building
:maheart: I hope that this is true
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You think? why
This is purely speculation on my part. He might've been tired tbh but when I watched the Halsey live out of all the members he seemed like the one who wanted to interact with her the least? I don't want to jump to him disliking her but I feel like the reason might be he has a girlfriend and he didn't want things to blow up with a cute rose interaction between him an Halsey. It may've been because of fear of fans but I doubt it since the other members didn't seem to be that worried.
 
Joined
26 April 2019
Messages
3
Reactions Received
16
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is purely speculation on my part. He might've been tired tbh but when I watched the Halsey live out of all the members he seemed like the one who wanted to interact with her the least? I don't want to jump to him disliking her but I feel like the reason might be he has a girlfriend and he didn't want things to blow up with a cute rose interaction between him an Halsey. It may've been because of fear of fans but I doubt it since the other members didn't seem to be that worried.
Interesting, Jin's been rumoured to date in the past. I would too if I looked like him skskks. I really hope this thread gets more attention b/c i need more TEA! where's op?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Interesting, Jin's been rumoured to date in the past. I would too if I looked like him skskks. I really hope this thread gets more attention b/c i need more TEA! where's op?
Wait omfg HEY!

HI!

BRUH WTF YOU WASTE YOUR FIRST TWO POSTS ON RESPONDING TO ME LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread