Rumor Official Rumors thread (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
But I thought Cube gonna debut a new girl group this year
I haven't been following kpop for the past couple of months so I still need to catch up on everything but either way this could still be a teaser for their new group whichever gender it ends up being...
 
  • Love
Reactions: naturalqueen

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
So I was just looking at the CUBE TREE Instagram (the account for their trainees) and they have GUTTED IT! It's not unusual for them to delete a few pictures if one of their trainees leave but seriously it looks like they've deleted A LOT this time... The only people that are left up there now (apart from the people that have already debuted) are Chowon, Juhyun and ONE of their male trainees.

The only reason that I can think of is if a bunch of people left in the new year because they usually have to resign trainees every year by law.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread