Solo [OFFICIAL] 🐺🎸 Xdinary Heroes Jooyeon Thread 🐺🎸 (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,302
Reactions Received
28,172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,480
Fandom
Villain
Ship
Official Jooyeon Thread



Stage Name: Jooyeon (주연)
Birth Name: Lee Joo Yeon (이주연)
Position: Bass Guitar, Maknae
Birthday: September 12th, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Nationality: Korean
Personality: Very optimistic.
Skills: Athletic. His ability to learn is great.
Favorite Things: Sports (soccer, basketball, etc.), meat, games.
Personal Hashtags: #music #sports #game.
Motto: “Let’s live as life goes!”
– He was born in Daegu, South Korea.
– He was the first member to be revealed on November 14th, 2021.
– He joined JYP Entertainment in 2020 through a private audition.
– He doesn’t like vegetables.
Xdinary Heroes Artist Thread
Credit:
bangjaemin​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yilith and athenaaa

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
[/QUOTE]
Probably not for a while unfortunately :jisoosmh: would you like it?
@Yili you can also have the group thread if you like :sanapray: I'm terrible at updating
Yes I would! Let me tag @Moderator and have them transfer ownership tysm :bigcatlove:. Can I have ownership of this and juniverses xdinary heroes thread?


I have to find out if I can get Jungsu and Gunil later too...:pepeslippy:
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship

Yes I would! Let me tag @Moderator and have them transfer ownership tysm :bigcatlove:. Can I have ownership of this and juniverses xdinary heroes thread?


I have to find out if I can get Jungsu and Gunil later too...:pepeslippy:
[/QUOTE]
done <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread