Officially completed 20 Card Sets (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
With the completion of SHINee I officially hit the 20 completed (overall) card sets mark.
I did un-complete 3 card sets, being AKMU, Lee Hi & Seventeen but I think it should still count for the overall count.
A.C.E - AKMU - ASTRO - ATEEZ - B.A.P - DAY6 - DREAMCATCHER - EVERGLOW- EXO - (G)I-DLE - LEE HI - MAMAMOO - MONSTA X + Valentines Set - NU'EST - RED VELVET - SEVENTEEN - SHINEE - VIXX - ZICO

Thanks to
Cards Team for Onew
@Yachii for Jonghyun
@Ozymandias for Key
@Yili for Minho
@DarlingBlue for Taemin

 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
How tf do you guys have so many sets :haylul:
Congrats tho, shame you have AKMU no longer :rosesmug:
Being a multifandom is hard :nekosweat:
I lowkey want them back tho tbh, hopefully through the generator lmao
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship



Wow, 20 sets! I could only complete two, and yet one of those was a surplus. I was only really interested in one.
It's great you got to complete DC so early on tho, we other ones with a completed DC set had to wait a while for Yoohyeon
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
It's great you got to complete DC so early on tho, we other ones with a completed DC set had to wait a while for Yoohyeon
Yeah, it was quite a sense of accomplishment; but I had thought many times whether it was worth speeding it up. Afterwards I was left with nothing to collect.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Somebody been slipping the cards team a crispy 5 dollar bill to get the cards they want.
I WISH LOL, I've gotten Vernon and Lee Hi #5 again today, which I both discarded in a reroll and/or trades multiple times already:haylul:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah, it was quite a sense of accomplishment; but I had thought many times whether it was worth speeding it up. Afterwards I was left with nothing to collect.
I think its good that you just have like 1 main group you wanted to collect, I'm struggling for a priority order and which cards to collect since I have so many I still want to collect
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how did you finish so many sets omg


also love that Drag Race gif :taesip:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on 20 sets!
:bigcatclap::pikahappy:

Yeah, I'm including all sets completed by a user within their total count otherwise it would be confusing to remove it then add it back if they complete it again etc. So I've kept the info in my thread so it's all logged and in order etc.
:sanapray:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Congrats on 20 sets!
:bigcatclap::pikahappy:

Yeah, I'm including all sets completed by a user within their total count otherwise it would be confusing to remove it then add it back if they complete it again etc. So I've kept the info in my thread so it's all logged and in order etc.
:sanapray:
Thank you :sanapray:
I mean it does make sense to still include them, idk why I didn't before, I just did it in alphabetic order :joysip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread