- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
that’s awesome thoLuck and users like @DarlingBlue trading me 4 cards for only 1 in return![]()
that’s awesome thoLuck and users like @DarlingBlue trading me 4 cards for only 1 in return![]()
i know thanks to Darling I was able to complete Astro pretty quickthat’s awesome tho
I just wish I had something to collect.I think its good that you just have like 1 main group you wanted to collect, I'm struggling for a priority order and which cards to collect since I have so many I still want to collect
Same tbhI just wish I had something to collect.
bless her theni know thanks to Darling I was able to complete Astro pretty quick![]()