- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
So if we still go by the rule that you're a rookie for your first 3 years then
I'm happy to announce that A.C.E, on this day, aren't rookies anymore!
It's been 3 whole years since their debut song 'Cactus' dropped.
Celebrated by their Homecert, which went on for almost 2 hours.
Hopefully it will get reuploaded with fansubs so I can cry and understand the parts they cried at instead of just crying at the parts that they cried.
Anyways,
stan A.C.E
I'm happy to announce that A.C.E, on this day, aren't rookies anymore!
It's been 3 whole years since their debut song 'Cactus' dropped.
Celebrated by their Homecert, which went on for almost 2 hours.
Hopefully it will get reuploaded with fansubs so I can cry and understand the parts they cried at instead of just crying at the parts that they cried.
Anyways,
stan A.C.E
A.C.E
@sweetener @Reo @Vikki @TwentyOneIzz @MinSquishy @RainbowDevil @baekk @potato @Yolks @ddeonghwaaa @Koala @inyourarea
Boy Group:
@sweetener @Reo @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @MrsJimin @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneIzz @Queen @yerimiese @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @InTooManyFandoms @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @chvnle @MinSquishy @ddeonghwaaa @Koala @kinnie