OH!GG Renew with SM (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Not surprised that Yoona, Taeyeon & Hyoyeon have all renewed. Somewhat surprised though that Yuri & Sunny have.
I don't think Sunny would ever leave, purely because she has family connections within the company...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Taeyeon renewed, there have been rumours flouting around for a while that she's had enough of SM and their bullshit...
I feel that as long as SNSD haven't 'disbanded' and there's still a chance of a group comeback, Taeyeon won't leave SM.
Though I wish that she would. Because SM are doing the bare minimum for her...

I don't think Sunny would ever leave, purely because she has family connections within the company...
I was expecting Sunny to of not renewed back in 2017, due to her knee issues and how she seemed to of been done with the idol life.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Is Sunny doing anything? I miss her just being active in general, she can still appear on varieties or do some acting I think, she seems completely done with idol life.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
happy for that. hopefully we get a comeback
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread