- Joined
- 7 November 2019
- Messages
- 898
- Reactions Received
- 2,608
- Location
- Atlanta
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
i just saw this on the sided i was hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what if i was a korean clebI don't look Asian so I can't look like any :D
feels bad man.
I usually get Taeyeon tooApparently I look like Taeyeon
I tried 3 times and I was 2 times Taeyeon and 1 time Seohyun. I think those are the only idols you can get tbhI usually get Taeyeon too
I havent tried this specific one but i tried the other celebrity lookalike thing with like 5 diff selfies and got taeyeon 4/5 times, the other one was an actress i didnt know lolI tried 3 times and I was 2 times Taeyeon and 1 time Seohyun. I think those are the only idols you can get tbh