Intro Oh, hey there (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hello~ hope you will like it here :pandalove:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Hey, I hope that you enjoy KPS!

What groups are you into?
Hardcore Blackpink and Dreamcatcher. I like Idle too and then a few songs from scattered artists. I need to try to get into more groups though! My problem is that I much prefer female artists over guys buut I can only tolerate so much cutesy music T.T
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
HEY HEY HEY! :pandaamazed:

This place got the best smilies, so if everything else is horrible,(which it's not.) You'll still stay here and never leave because of your enamoration with the smilies.
I do love myself some good smilies :pandalove:

OHMYGOD I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE LLAMAS AND PANDAS
:llama_shook::llama_noooo::pandahappy::pandahappy:
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hardcore Blackpink and Dreamcatcher. I like Idle too and then a few songs from scattered artists. I need to try to get into more groups though! My problem is that I much prefer female artists over guys buut I can only tolerate so much cutesy music T.T
Ahh, I was trying to get into dreamcatcher but for some reason, I never did oof. Yeah, it can be a little constricting if you're into a specific genre and gender lol, i feel like it's getting better though since there's been such an influx of idols debuting
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Ahh, I was trying to get into dreamcatcher but for some reason, I never did oof. Yeah, it can be a little constricting if you're into a specific genre and gender lol, i feel like it's getting better though since there's been such an influx of idols debuting
I do kind of like Stray kids and Monsta x! I just need to sit down and actually get into other groups haha. Blackpink, Dreamcatcher and Idle just captivate me too much :llama_squish:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Hiii, welcome! :llama_lovely: I see you're into Dreamcatcher too, I love your SuA icon!
Sorry for double post

Ahh I love Dreamcatcher!! I bought their 2nd and 3rd minis, both of which should be delivered today or tomorrow!
They're gonna be my first kpop cd and my first kpop poster haha
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I do kind of like Stray kids and Monsta x! I just need to sit down and actually get into other groups haha. Blackpink, Dreamcatcher and Idle just captivate me too much :llama_squish:
Ah, yeah, I don't really sit down either, I just kinda listen to most groups now. But that's honestly understandable, who do you stan in the three groups?
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Ah, yeah, I don't really sit down either, I just kinda listen to most groups now. But that's honestly understandable, who do you stan in the three groups?
OT4 comes first with Blackpink but I do have an extra weak spot for Rosie. She's girlfriend goals :pandalove:
SuA is my main girl with Dreamcatcher. I mean, look at the DP and see how perfect she is :pandaamazed:

I haven't gotten into Idle as much as those two but Soyeon is my girl with them. She's just such a boss bitch :pandaboss:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sorry for double post

Ahh I love Dreamcatcher!! I bought their 2nd and 3rd minis, both of which should be delivered today or tomorrow!
They're gonna be my first kpop cd and my first kpop poster haha
Ahhhh that's awesome!!! :pandaamazed: I only started buying Kpop albums recently and it's so exciting when they're finally in front you. Tbh I was really hyper loool. The 2nd and 3rd minis too oof that's great. If there's any specific photocards you may want, I'm giving you all the positive energy in the world right now so you can get them :pandahappy:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Ahhhh that's awesome!!! :pandaamazed: I only started buying Kpop albums recently and it's so exciting when they're finally in front you. Tbh I was really hyper loool. The 2nd and 3rd minis too oof that's great. If there's any specific photocards you may want, I'm giving you all the positive energy in the world right now so you can get them :pandahappy:
Yeeee thank you! I don't even know what the options are for the photocards haha I'm just stoked :llama_laugh:

I wanted to get the first mini as well but it was sold out :pandasad:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread