oh Japanese art, how beautiful you are <3 (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
anime...... or music..... or movies...... even my fav book...... anything I stumble upon.... everything is beautiful, meaningful.... I do hope I visit Japan even just once in this life.... what a beauty, nothing touches my heart like their art, just their whole way of acting and being.... just feels so magical, always takes me to a different, better place than this cold and tiring reality, even manages to inspire me to create... it's comforing though it hurts a bit too since it's just a fantasy.. but really, anime in particular for example, just makes me wish so much that I could ever feel that freedom of chasing your dreams or experiencing that kind of love/friendship with others .. ahh bittersweetnesssss...

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I love the complexity, the self expression and the uniqueness in Japanese art.
I believe I have a book of Japanese culture, my twinny gave me when I was younger.
I think it goes over the art form? Not sure, haven't read it in ages.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sorta agree.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread