MV Oh My Girl - Bungee (Fall In Love) (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG WHAT A BOP
OH MY GIRL REALLY RELEASED SUCH A FUN AND ENERGETIC SONG
BUNGEE IS SOO GOOOODDDDDDDD
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
QUEENS SERVED SUCH A SUMMER BOP OMG OMG OMG
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
JIHO IN BLOND MAN IS SOO STUNNING
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think this is the prettiest they ever looked, so cute and fresh <3
they really look super fresh here. I really hope this will be a big summer hit.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My fairy queens :maheart::sanapray:
Hyojung's smile makes me melt everytime and I LOVE Binnie's low tone so much.

This isn't one of their best titles for me but still pretty good and for a summer comeback, it's done well.
 
Joined
21 July 2019
Messages
4
Reactions Received
22
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not saying it's plagiarised, but it sounds really similar to another kpop song and it's bothering me that I can't put my finger on it.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I really like this B-Side :) Don't know why they have so many dislikes and the comments are disabled though!
Oof didn't notice that! I just clicked on the video and listened to the song.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread