MV Oh My Girl - Bungee (Fall In Love) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Did not really enjoy this song tbh.
HOWEVER, this bside is definitely a contender for bside of the year!!
Same, I def prefer this bside over the title.
Also between this, Vogue and Checkmate, OMG has delivered 3 of the best Bsides of the year :sj_weary:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Same, I def prefer this bside over the title.
Also between this, Vogue and Checkmate, OMG has delivered 3 of the best Bsides of the year :sj_weary:
Yaaas Vogue and Checkmate were bops too!!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love this song way more than I was expecting! It's super fun and the mv is so cute
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Moon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread