Rumor Oh My Girl Comeback Next Month (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oooh Winner and OMG! I can't wait for the release of their albums.
dunno if that a good or bad thing due to everything going on
I doubt they'll be actively promoting like they usually would though. They'll probably just release their albums and possibly perform on shows with no audience. That's what most groups are doing nowadays and I personally don't see an issue with it...?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yessss my girls finally it's been so long :sj_weary:
Although they've said Jiho's participation is unsure since she's been having health and anxiety issues since January. I hope she's getting rest and makes a recovery eventually, I'd hate to see another Jin.E situation but whatever is best for her :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am happy to have the girls back soon. They always release some good music
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Also wtf I just noticed I'm blocked by oh_mes2 on Twitter I didn't even post any fancams wtf :dubuthink:
His original script blocked anyone that posted any media, including images and gifs.
Just DM him and he'll unblock
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
His original script blocked anyone that posted any media, including images and gifs.
Just DM him and he'll unblock
Yeah but I don't post any media either :jisoosmh:
But yeah I'm unblocked now lol, DM'd him from my main, non Kpop Twitter account and all good now :haylul:
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yessss my girls finally it's been so long :sj_weary:
Although they've said Jiho's participation is unsure since she's been having health and anxiety issues since January. I hope she's getting rest and makes a recovery eventually, I'd hate to see another Jin.E situation but whatever is best for her :maheart:
I hope she's able to participate :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread