- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,239
- Reactions Received
- 76,670
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,772
- Ship
- Wreck
6 songs for a mini album is pretty standard6 NEW SONGS?
not for Oh My Girl lol6 songs for a mini album is pretty standard
Well usually 5not for Oh My Girl lolUsually their EPs have four songs
why 5?Well usually 5![]()
Well apart from their debut album Oh My Girl they've all had 5 songs on them sincewhy 5?![]()
hmm could you write down a list for me? I am confusedWell apart from their debut album Oh My Girl they've all had 5 songs on them since
A list of what?hmm could you write down a list for me? I am confused![]()
how many songs per mini-album they had? (without instrumentals and repackaged)A list of what?
5 since they've never had instrumentals in their album and only repackaged Pink Ocean into Windy Dayhow many songs per mini-album they had? (without instrumentals and repackaged)
I see... Why on my mind they had 4 songs on average5 since they've never had instrumentals in their album and only repackaged Pink Ocean into Windy Day
Maybe you're not including the title in those but they usually have 4 bsides alongside the titleI see... Why on my mind they had 4 songs on average![]()
maybe it is that or I am just stupid :DMaybe you're not including the title in those but they usually have 4 bsides alongside the title