- Joined
- 17 August 2023
- Messages
- 5,522
- Reactions Received
- 3,171
- Location
- left kps :)
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,516
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I'll take anything but preferably limited since legendaries are very hard to obtainyou mean for treasure legendaries or also limited?
I only have that Doppelgänger card left from the ones you wantedI'll take anything but preferably limited since legendaries are very hard to obtain
Would you be willing to give me that card and Jaehyuk Halloween? (I have his Doppelganger) It's ok if you say no, just curious.I only have that Doppelgänger card left from the ones you wanted![]()
ahh I did not see its the doppel, then yes I would make that tradeWould you be willing to give me that card and Jaehyuk Halloween? (I have his Doppelganger) It's ok if you say no, just curious.
So, just checking since it can be confusing:ahh I did not see its the doppel, then yes I would make that trade![]()
yep that would be correct!So, just checking since it can be confusing:
trading with @Moguri
giving: Oh My Girl JinE Legendary
recieving: Treasure Doyoung Doppelganger, Treasure Jaehyuk Halloween
Thank you so much Moguri, you're amazing! :taeilsob:yep that would be correct!
no problem!Thank you so much Moguri, you're amazing! :taeilsob:![]()
She's a former member of Oh My Girl who left before their Secret Garden comeback due to issues with anorexia which she had been off a year for at the time so she was only with the group for 2 yearsOMG, how do I not recognize who that is?! I want her though...
I did not know she was with the group only for such a short timeShe's a former member of Oh My Girl who left before their Secret Garden comeback due to issues with anorexia which she had been off a year for at the time so she was only with the group for 2 years
She's not that's a different JinE that's the soloist as JinE just advertises things on her Instagram for income as far as I can tellI did not know she was with the group only for such a short time
She's a solo singer now, I listend to some of her songs![]()
She's not that's a different JinE that's the soloist as JinE just advertises things on her Instagram for income as far as I can tell
Yeah the soloist is Lee Jine while JinEs real name is Shin Hyejinwhat.. no way
Yeah the soloist is Lee Jine while JinEs real name is Shin Hyejin
Think it's to do with the Korean spelling since on the page for Lee Jine wrote it as Jin-e but as well the company probably knew it'd get people to check her out who knew of JinE from Oh My Girl since they've always been decently popularwhy do they both write their names with the capital E??
I fell for that companies ployThink it's to do with the Korean spelling since on the page for Lee Jine wrote it as Jin-e but as well the company probably knew it'd get people to check her out who knew of JinE from Oh My Girl since they've always been decently popular