Traded Oh My Girl JinE Legendary (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
She's a former member of Oh My Girl who left before their Secret Garden comeback due to issues with anorexia which she had been off a year for at the time so she was only with the group for 2 years
I did not know she was with the group only for such a short time :sanapray:

She's a solo singer now, I listend to some of her songs :thumbsupcat:
She's not that's a different JinE that's the soloist as JinE just advertises things on her Instagram for income as far as I can tell
Learn something new ever day. Grats on grabbing her Moguri!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread