Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,208 Reactions Received 76,667 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,597 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 6 May 2019 #1 @kddicted @kodoku @lexusuwu @CrunchyLegend @Queen @Bopper Reactions: Deleted member 74, lexus, Evergreen and 4 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 6 May 2019 #2 pretty <3 Reactions: kuro and Abeamus
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 6 May 2019 #3 eagerly awaiting~ Reactions: Abeamus
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 6 May 2019 #4 Reactions: Abeamus
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 6 May 2019 #5 The album drops at 10am my time, so I’m hoping WM make it available for Spotify quickly so I can head out for the day and have it on repeat. Reactions: Evergreen and Abeamus
The album drops at 10am my time, so I’m hoping WM make it available for Spotify quickly so I can head out for the day and have it on repeat.
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 6 May 2019 #6 Pretty lyrics Reactions: Abeamus