- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,597
- Reactions Received
- 43,660
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,428
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
omg it’s been a whole year
doesn't feel like it tbh i still feel as if nonstop was released like 2-3 months agoomg it’s been a whole year![]()
I mean I have disliked everything they released since Bungee...
They’ve had only 1 cb since BungeeI mean I have disliked everything they released since Bungee...![]()
they had a comeback in Japan as well, right?They’ve had only 1 cb since Bungee![]()
That’s coz Yooa also had her solo debut and Dolphin went viral laterdoesn't feel like it tbh i still feel as if nonstop was released like 2-3 months ago![]()
Yeah I love Precious Momentthey had a comeback in Japan as well, right?![]()
I have liked the mini-album but not their singleYeah I love Precious Moment![]()
i mean i'm not a huge fan of nonstop either but closer and the fifth season are among my favourite girl group songs ever made so i always look forward to their comebacksI mean I have disliked everything they released since Bungee...![]()
we'll see. I hope they come back to their previous stylei mean i'm not a huge fan of nonstop either but closer and the fifth season are among my favourite girl group songs ever made so i always look forward to their comebacks![]()