News Oh My Girl's Jiho will temporarily suspend promotions due to health issues (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
We've known she hasn't been well for a while but this is still saddening. The other girls have also seemed unwell at various times.
I'm honestly getting JinE flashbacks kinda :pepecry1:

I hope she gets all the rest, care and support she needs. Take care King Jiho :pepeheart:

And I really hope the other members are taking care of themselves.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just hope she takes care. She certainly will be missed but her well being is so much more important
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
So many unwell idols these days..I'm glad that at least they can speak up about it more these days and take breaks when needed
Hope she and the other members take care <3
Probably isn't anymore idols unwell than before but with Mina taking a break it showed idols it's fine to need time off and Sulli and Hara put a ton of focus on mental health of idols
 
D

Deleted member 74

Probably isn't anymore idols unwell than before but with Mina taking a break it showed idols it's fine to need time off and Sulli and Hara put a ton of focus on mental health of idols
True, it must've been worse before when they all had to just suck it up. It's sad but I'm sure they'd both be happy knowing that placing mental health as a priority is more prominent in this industry, and hopefully more changes can happen.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread