Oh My Girl's Seunghee Hyperventilated at Music Show Recording (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Source: Oh My Girl’s Seunghee Talks About Hyperventilating After Music Show Recording


Oh My Girl’s Seunghee Talks About Hyperventilating After Music Show Recording
Aug 28, 2019
by S. Park
Oh My Girl’s Seunghee shared a story about hyperventilating at the beginning of her debut.
On the August 28 episode of MBC’s “Radio Star,” the MCs asked about the time she went to the hospital while recording a music show.
Seunghee explained, “This was at the time when we were doing a collaboration stage with Apink. We pre-recorded the performance. I didn’t like the result while monitoring it. It took me nine years to debut and I felt incompetent.”

She continued, “I then started breathing rapidly. I was watching it in the dressing room and my hand started curling up. The manager heard my breathing, put me on his back, and took me to the emergency room.”
When asked if she was okay, Seunghee replied, “I hyperventilated a few times after that. I’m okay now.”
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my poor baby
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread