News Oh my god Cignature are... (1 Viewer)

Did you like their debut song?


  • Total voters
    4

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
MY BRAIN
MY HEART
MY BABIES
WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS BEFORE
I WAS DISCONNECTED FROM KPOP NEWS AND DIDN'T NOTICE
I THOUGHT THEY JUST DISBANDED :pepecry1:

CIGNATURE ARE WHAT'S FRKIN LEFT OF GOOD DAY :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
I WANNA CRY BUT I'M FUCKING HAPPY :zoomeyes:

Let me explain this revelation
A) I only knew cignature was a gg and i listened to their song with half a brain and without paying attention to the video
B) I never liked Good Day as a group concept, they were way too cute for me but there were at least 3 members i loved (they participated in The Unit)
C) I am utterly garbagio at following groups that are basically disbanded cause I'd rather just not know
D) There was a period of a few months where I lived off of exclusively Jiwons smile and nothing else

LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE BEING OF PURE CUTENESS

Oh yea and the reason i noticed was cause I was watching the M!Countdown top 10 songs and saw a smile so fucking bright my face almost melted
You can guess who it was

Anyway thank fucking god now I can make more gifs of her and the girls might finally be more successful than what they were before.

Do y'all like em and their song(s)?
(Also anybody want to be added to their taglist since Imma add em now?)

Girl Groups: @ikonicraja @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @MiraeTheFuture @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @baekk @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Baechu @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerimiese @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @potato @MashiroQueen @Joy @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia @Minuteman @SiggyStan @Moon @mcflxrry @FingerStress @HopeOnTheStreet @JoanaIsHere @glitterpill @ParkSeonghwaaa @Yangi @umpheri

One of the only time I'll ever tag gg stans, feels weird​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg bro :sanapray: this is gold
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
omg bro :sanapray: this is gold
Jiwon was also the first gif I ever made for my sig back at AKP :pepecry1: I've been overloading for the past hour

@me the past hour: :pandaannoyed::pandanoreaction::pandaomg::pandaomg::pandaomg::pandasad::pandaamazed::pandahappy::pandalove::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Jiwon was also the first gif I ever made for my sig back at AKP :pepecry1: I've been overloading for the past hour

@me the past hour: :pandaannoyed::pandanoreaction::pandaomg::pandaomg::pandaomg::pandasad::pandaamazed::pandahappy::pandalove::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:
:sanapray: maybe I can convert you to a gg stan
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's JEEWON FFS :pandamad:

I really like the song and their visuals :sj_weary:

And Jeewon is like a mix of Wendy plus Sejeong aka perfect waifu candidate for me :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's JEEWON FFS :pandamad:

I really like the song and their visuals :sj_weary:

And Jeewon is like a mix of Wendy plus Sejeong aka perfect waifu candidate for me :sj_weary:
HOW MANY WIFES DO YOU WANT :irenecrazy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread