I somehow ended up listening to Demi's songs and saw the title of this and thought hmm sounds familiar and I clicked and then omg....... I remembered.. I loved this song so much, it's so sad and so true for me...... I'm this type of person and I used to think of my family listening to this and that's still true, but now it can apply to guys as well.. really recommend this song, it's simple yet stunning <3
You've got a face for a smile, you know
A shame you waste it
When you're breaking me slowly but I've
Got a world of chances, for you
I've got a world of chances, for you
I've got a world of chances
Chances that you're burning through.
I've got a paper and pen
I go to write a goodbye
And that's when I know I've
Got a world of chances, for you
I've got a world of chances, for you
I've got a world of chances
Chances that you're burning through
Oh I'm going my own way
My faith has lost its strength again
And oh It's been too hard to say
We're falling off the edge again
We're at an end
We're at an end
Maybe you'll call me someday
Hear the operator say the number's no good
And that she had
A world of chances, for you
She had a world of chances, for you
She had a world of chances
Chances you were burning through
Chances you were burning through
Chances you were burning through oh
You've got a face for a smile, you know
</3
You've got a face for a smile, you know
A shame you waste it
When you're breaking me slowly but I've
Got a world of chances, for you
I've got a world of chances, for you
I've got a world of chances
Chances that you're burning through.
I've got a paper and pen
I go to write a goodbye
And that's when I know I've
Got a world of chances, for you
I've got a world of chances, for you
I've got a world of chances
Chances that you're burning through
Oh I'm going my own way
My faith has lost its strength again
And oh It's been too hard to say
We're falling off the edge again
We're at an end
We're at an end
Maybe you'll call me someday
Hear the operator say the number's no good
And that she had
A world of chances, for you
She had a world of chances, for you
She had a world of chances
Chances you were burning through
Chances you were burning through
Chances you were burning through oh
You've got a face for a smile, you know
</3