- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Okay Guys so i was on the way to shool and it was a normal dive, until BAM! Horse CROSSING THE ROAD!! I freaked and so did my mom (We almost went off the road but we don't talk about that). We Got out of the car and Tried (KeyWord Tried) To get the Horse to GET OUT OF THE ROAD! I Felt Like Crying at one point Cuase this gaint Ass Truck Come Barreling through there and Almost HIT THE HORSE!!!!!! LIKE THE FUCK!! YOU SEE ALL THE OTHER CARS PARKED AND YOU JUST KEEP COMING!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM!?!?!?! *sigh* Anyway we got him out of the road for a minute but he ended up troting off..So we followed (Btw my mom is calling a sheriff while we follow the horse), I asked him if he new J-hope but then he freaked out, and contuied to trot away. Aventualy the sheriff came and basiclly followed J-hose (The Name Me And @SugaRush Gave Him later on) until they can get ahold of the owner and more sheriffs.
I Got to school and told @SugaRush about it all but she was very focase on my hoodie instead..(Blackpink hoodie) Then after that we talked about J-Hose while we put on face paint cuase it's spirt day at school!~(And No Our Animail is not a Horse.)
Well that was the most amazing day of my life!~
Any of you have a experience like that?
I Luv Chu!~
I Got to school and told @SugaRush about it all but she was very focase on my hoodie instead..(Blackpink hoodie) Then after that we talked about J-Hose while we put on face paint cuase it's spirt day at school!~(And No Our Animail is not a Horse.)
Well that was the most amazing day of my life!~
Any of you have a experience like that?
I Luv Chu!~