- Joined
- 4 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,702
- Reactions Received
- 16,711
- Location
- Old Folk's Home
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,552
- Fandom
- ARMY/Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
This is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. Welp, no sleep tonight then- between this and @lexuswoo and her scorpion pizza, I give up. Sigh. I've lost the will to go on.There is no going back.
![]()
How typical of a FRUIT SALAD ON FLATBREAD WITH A SIDE OF SCORPS stan.If you're talking about @Jungkook and @Angelyna_Frost then yeah you're right. They are tasteless.
That's the biggest lie I've ever heard, but okay.
:pandawatch:
PINEAPPLES ARE GOOD ON PIZZAMy own child betrays me. Sigh. Sad, sad, SAD day this is.![]()
Pineapple pizza outsold hoeIf you're talking about @Jungkook and @Angelyna_Frost then yeah you're right. They are tasteless.
Bish I like pineapple on pizza. I just don't understand why your tasteless ass doesn't like marshmallows.Pineapple pizza outsold hoe
You can stay tasteless
Cause they're nasty afBish I like pineapple on pizza. I just don't understand why your tasteless ass doesn't like marshmallows.
![]()
Smh. How tasteless can you get?Cause they're nasty af
And taste like shit
You get more and more tasteless each day istg.Idk
You tell me![]()
I could say the same about youYou get more and more tasteless each day istg.
:pepehelp:
ShushI have more taste then you do hoe.
![]()
Fine. I guess we can be tasteless hoes together.Shush
Let's stop fighting
We're both tasteless hoes![]()