18+ OH NO! NOT ANOTHER LUCAS THREAD (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You didn't hear it from me but seagull said seventeen was a flop despite his slight obsession with them
WHUWHEWUENEFIJ)FIRJ RVE&*BI#UK+~@LPQ

THE AUDACITY

@Seagull unfollowed, blocked and reported

And I'm flying to Korea 2nite to smash Park Jihoon's car
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
WHUWHEWUENEFIJ)FIRJ RVE&*BI#UK+~@LPQ

THE AUDACITY

@Seagull unfollowed, blocked and reported

And I'm flying to Korea 2nite to smash Park Jihoon's car
she's legit lying
i said that about nct not svt
she was the one who told me in PMs she hates wonwoo and minghao
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
she's legit lying
i said that about nct not svt
she was the one who told me in PMs she hates wonwoo and minghao
:llama_shook:
Who do I believe now :pandaannoyed:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
:llama_shook:
Who do I believe now :pandaannoyed:
She told me that the reason why she doesn't stan SVT is because of their fans (?) and because she hates Wonwoo and Minghao.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
WHUWHEWUENEFIJ)FIRJ RVE&*BI#UK+~@LPQ

THE AUDACITY

@Seagull unfollowed, blocked and reported

And I'm flying to Korea 2nite to smash Park Jihoon's car
told u didnt hear it from me :chickill:
she's legit lying
i said that about nct not svt
she was the one who told me in PMs she hates wonwoo and minghao
I LIKE WONWOO NOW! STFU
and never said minghao....just dont like his voice

I only dislike jeonghan ! shut up

I can like and dislike people at random times fool :pepecry1:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Tir and Pigeon

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
You didn't hear it from me but seagull said seventeen was a flop despite his slight obsession with them
hE SAID WHAT JFDLJFKLDSJKAFEJAFKWFJKS IMMA BOUT TO SLAP A HOE
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
told u didnt hear it from me :chickill:

I LIKE WONWOO NOW! STFU
and never said minghao....just dont like his voice

I only dislike jeonghan ! shut up

I can like and dislike people at random times fool :pepecry1:
WELL I DON'T LIKE * googles NCT members * JENO :kermit:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
she's legit lying
i said that about nct not svt
she was the one who told me in PMs she hates wonwoo and minghao
Actually nvm I trust you more than Hani in this situation jdfdfajldjfs
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread