I hope you feel welcomed
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 23 March 2019 #41 I hope you feel welcomed Reactions: taemkitten, Sory, perhapz and 3 others
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 23 March 2019 #42 welcome I saw dreamcatcher live once (bragging for no reason) Reactions: taemkitten, Sory, perhapz and 3 others
Sourcekeeper Tech Support . . . Joined 25 August 2018 Messages 6,830 Reactions Received 28,465 Location YG Entertainment Website kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 26,616 Fandom MONSTIEZ Gender Female Pronouns She / Her / Hers 23 March 2019 #43 Welcome to ks Reactions: taemkitten, Sory, perhapz and 2 others
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 23 March 2019 #44 Welcome! Reactions: taemkitten, Sory and yeji
V Vampire Joined 19 March 2019 Messages 647 Reactions Received 1,865 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 23 March 2019 #45 Hey! It's Lucina. Nice to see you here, too! Reactions: taemkitten, Sory and yeji
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 23 March 2019 #46 Welcome to Ks. Hope to see you around, :llama_cheer: Reactions: taemkitten and yeji
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 23 March 2019 #47 Welcome Reactions: taemkitten, Sory and yeji
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 March 2019 #48 You stan Sori, so you are a good person in my book. Stream I'm Ready everyone. Reactions: taemkitten, Sory and yeji