18+ Oh the things I wish I could do to Kai (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
There is so many things I wish I could do
Most of them tbh such that I would be too embarassed or shy to write on this site
Or well.... It would probably be too shocking for the people here, considering how ppl react to my usual 18+ threads...

But I wish I could hear Kai groan in pain
I wish I could hear him whine and maybe even cry in frustration
I would LOVE to see him scrunch up his face in an effort to stay quiet
There would be little better than seeing his muscles tense up and shake in effort

I wish I could whisper in his ear the things I want to do to him
Hiss like a snake and pull him in closer to me

I wish I could hug him
Run my hand through his hair
Tell him that he is doing amazing
Praise him for being such a beautiful, stunning, strong man

I wish I could feed him food
Strawberries and nuts and fruit of all kind
I wish I could feel his lips touch my fingers as he takes whatever I am offering from my hand

I'm wishing for everything and more
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bless you girl
 
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
There is so many things I wish I could do
Most of them tbh such that I would be too embarassed or shy to write on this site
Or well.... It would probably be too shocking for the people here, considering how ppl react to my usual 18+ threads...

But I wish I could hear Kai groan in pain
I wish I could hear him whine and maybe even cry in frustration
I would LOVE to see him scrunch up his face in an effort to stay quiet
There would be little better than seeing his muscles tense up and shake in effort

I wish I could whisper in his ear the things I want to do to him
Hiss like a snake and pull him in closer to me

I wish I could hug him
Run my hand through his hair
Tell him that he is doing amazing
Praise him for being such a beautiful, stunning, strong man

I wish I could feed him food
Strawberries and nuts and fruit of all kind
I wish I could feel his lips touch my fingers as he takes whatever I am offering from my hand

I'm wishing for everything and more
This feels Like it could be a wattpad. And I and intrigued.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This feels Like it could be a wattpad. And I and intrigued.
I feel no need to post my horny ramblings on anywhere else or to pretend it is anything more than that.
thank you though!

:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: floorange

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread