Appreciation Ok but my Pirate Kings snapped! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
knights, princes, kings ♥
I hate that this is a competition and I´m supposed to choose? well, try to make me! I really wanna see that. but look at everyone supporting each other!!! ♥♥♥

at least my favs got to be on one show ♥ .... well some of them
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
knights, princes, kings ♥
I hate that this is a competition and I´m supposed to choose? well, try to make me! I really wanna see that. but look at everyone supporting each other!!! ♥♥♥

at least my favs got to be on one show ♥ .... well some of them
I am rooting for Ateez, The Boyz and BtoB so hard!
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You’re killing me :jisoosmh: I don’t want to watch it until the full episode is subbed by I’m dying over here:llama_shook:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread