Appreciation OK Give Me A Kpop Album (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray:



3. A deeper critique of the album-not a full review but my comments on each song they will be short but it'll be more descriptive than the first two.

1.Like I Do-So this song isn’t impressive but I think it has the strongest chorus overall which makes it stand out. I also prefer the chill verses to the strong chorus. Like I could jam to this, it was well made in my opinion.

2.Jackpot-Rap’s good. The chorus is nice but I hate the high pitched part it ruins the catchy bit of it. The rap is the best part. The chorus second but still not great and then the verses are ok. I hate the “I gotta hehbon” high pitch part.

3.This Is Me-Has potential but I think they dropped the ball on it. The chorus sounds like it was trying to be catchy but ultimately failed. I don’t like that-it’s ruined potential. Once again the rap is great and I hate the breakdown near the end feels out of place.

4.No Big Deal-This is definitely not for me. I don’t like the chorus and the “it’s no big deal” in the background. I don’t like that the beat and music takes precedence over the vocals because it isn’t good to begin with so it doesn’t deserve that right.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The third one for Apink's One & Six
I didn't get the notif for this so sorry XD


1. I’m So Sick-Seriously I still jam to this to this day. I think it’s catchy, strong, and addictive. Has great replayability and really plays to their strength.

2. I Like That Kiss-This is kind of catchy and up-beat. I prefer this sound from them along with the title track. This isn’t great though, I wouldn’t really listen to it on my own.

3. Don’t Be Silly-This is easier to listen to then some other songs. Also it reminds me of a christmas song for some reason. Feels very jazzy and I don’t mind it because the lower register is nice tbh.

4. Promise Me-This is only here because it’s more interesting than the songs below it but not than the ones above it. I mean it’s sort of catchy-but would I listen to it on my own? Hell no.

5. Forever Star-I rarely like ballad like songs unless the vocals really slay me or it’s slightly catchy. I mean it’s pretty enough but I don’t know. It’s forgettable like most songs like this so it didn’t stick out much.

6. ALRIGHT-So the verses are high pitched and tingly. The chorus sounds very nasally and it’s incredibly off-putting to me. I would not listen to this willingly if I was being honest. It sucks because the instrumental has potential.
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
1.Like I Do-So this song isn’t impressive but I think it has the strongest chorus overall which makes it stand out. I also prefer the chill verses to the strong chorus. Like I could jam to this, it was well made in my opinion.

2.Jackpot-Rap’s good. The chorus is nice but I hate the high pitched part it ruins the catchy bit of it. The rap is the best part. The chorus second but still not great and then the verses are ok. I hate the “I gotta hehbon” high pitch part.

3.This Is Me-Has potential but I think they dropped the ball on it. The chorus sounds like it was trying to be catchy but ultimately failed. I don’t like that-it’s ruined potential. Once again the rap is great and I hate the breakdown near the end feels out of place.

4.No Big Deal-This is definitely not for me. I don’t like the chorus and the “it’s no big deal” in the background. I don’t like that the beat and music takes precedence over the vocals because it isn’t good to begin with so it doesn’t deserve that right.
thank you~ :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
You're welcome glad you weren't offended XD
as long as people don't bash the group, i don't care :pepeheart: i'm just here to try and convert people :sakUwu: i'm glad you at least gave it a listen !!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
as long as people don't bash the group, i don't care :pepeheart: i'm just here to try and convert people :sakUwu: i'm glad you at least gave it a listen !!
You're welcome. Also I know I liked Pow Pow by them.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
you should do this again someday :susPepe:i will get to you like an album eventually :lisalaugh:
I'll do it probably soon I get bored without my job XD But also I have one more album to do but am currently chilling for Thanksgiving.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
I'll do it probably soon I get bored without my job XD But also I have one more album to do but am currently chilling for Thanksgiving.
i'll probably copy you too if that's alright :haylul: happy thanksgiving !! :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i'll probably copy you too if that's alright :haylul: happy thanksgiving !! :pikahappy:
No problem-tag me and I'll drop an album.

EDIT: I read happy thanksgiving as thank you...ignore the thank you! HAPPY HTANKSGIVING!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread