Ok im fangirling (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ok I'm fan girling so much because I've found friends who aren't really fans of kpop but have seen someone in seventeen they think is attractive. They've all listen to me say their names a random facts while sending photos and they chose who they prefered and let me tell you I would be happy with any results since they really don't like kpop.

Anyway they chose:

Joshua
Wonwoo
Vernon
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ok my littel brother(use to be a non kpop fan) sing kpop song know and i act like i annoy when really it like
(he still act like he not a kpop fan but i know he is)
45758

I HAVE DONE MY JOB WELL NEXT TARGET MOM(she don't like kpop)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and LucieBear
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@BlackKoreaboo I have played a day6 song for them because they prefer more rock than anything and they said they wouldn't complain if day6 was ever playee around them
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I plan mom with all the kpop slow jam my big gun i'm going to use soon is
WayV-Love talk
MUHHHAHAHAHA
(she love R&B)
the one that made my littel bro like kpop is Agust d- Agust day (it don't matter if it sware he love nba youngboy and when it play all i hear is blah blah blah BEEP BEEP blah blah BEEP BEEP BEEP and so on)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and LucieBear
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I plan mom with all the kpop slow jam my big gun i'm going to use soon is
WayV-Love talk
MUHHHAHAHAHA
(she love R&B)
the one that made my littel bro like kpop is Agust d- Agust day (it don't matter if it sware he love nba youngboy and when it play all i hear is blah blah blah BEEP BEEP blah blah BEEP BEEP BEEP and so on)
Slowly we will take over the whole world. Kpop will be everywhere!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ok we got more the 35 million fans the are about 7.5 billion people in the world we have a lot to go. we may not get everyone but we will get most.
45759
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and LucieBear
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ok we got more the 35 million fans the are about 7.5 billion people in the world we have a lot to go. we may not get everyone but we will get most.
45759
WE CAN DO THIS!
Screenshot_20190710_100230.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and TaeKpop
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't think I spammed you yet with this

I'm really confused about went on in the video but no you haven't since I haven't really been active in a while
 
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay thatβ€˜s great
 
  • Like
Reactions: LucieBear
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I know my family loves K-Pop. My little half sister dances to k-pop even, it's cute!
We still play some every christmas now, kind of like a tradition.

It's good to see you have a network of kpop users.
I know one of my friends is into it.

Like we both like IU etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread