Ok so basically I've been quarantining since about two weeks ago (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
hope the symptoms were not too bad! at least you got to rest a bit!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
hope the symptoms were not too bad! at least you got to rest a bit!!
The only symptoms I had were trouble breathing, coughing, and weakness
They weren't too bad also I did rest a lot and by rest I mean falling asleep in random places:kokorohappy:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,125
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,417
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hey, at least you're not in an idol group and made everyone in the fandom sad bc Covid... lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey, at least you're not in an idol group and made everyone in the fandom sad bc Covid... lol
Yeah I heard about Enhypen but at least my bias didn't get it oh wait my bias wrecker did get it though eh nvm they said Jake recovered though so thats good
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread